Rococo Body Oil with Rose Quartz Infusion
- Coconut Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Fragrance Oil
Rococo Body Oil is a pure blend oil, balanced by hand to deeply hydrate, restore & nourish the skin.
Our formula is an antioxidant rich blend, that is high in fatty acids & vitamins which works to restore elasticity, while brightening & toning the skin. The occurrence of Lecitin stimulate skin renewal and prevent dehydration, while aiding the skin rejuvenation process.
Rococo Body Oil is fast absorbing and leaves you feeling silky, not sticky.
Infused with positively charged Rose Quartz, which is thought of as the stone of love and romance. Rose Quartz opens the heart Chakra and attracts love of all kinds – self love, friendships, family and romance. it facilitates love entering your life is through it’s ability to bring your consciousness to a higher level.
Lightly scented with jasmine flower fragrance.
- Australian Made & Owed
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
Best applied directly to skin or hair after showering while you are still damp. allow oil to absorb for a few moments, before patting yourself dry.
Alternatively apply directly to dry skin or hair.
Our formula is a low irritation, if you are concerned we recommend testing the oil on a patch of your skin first.
Product & Stock
CARING FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR IS IMPORTANT. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS TO KEEPING YOUR SWIMWEAR CLEAN AND FRESH.
- Do not iron or leave in the sun.
- Hand wash in cold water and rinse thoroughly with cold water, especially if sunscreen is worn.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air frequently flows to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight- this may cause the colour to fade and damage the material.
DOMESTIC – AUSTRALIA POST (Australia)
- Australian DOMESTIC Express: 1-3 Business days
WORLDWIDE – DHL EXPRESS (any countries other than Australia)
- DHL Express service WORLDWIDE 3-4 Business days.
** We are unable to ship to Russia **
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing orders and to receive tracking number/confirmation of order shipment.
- We are not liable for wrong information given to us when shipping information is asked in check out point. If the shipping address provided is not correct we are not required to refund you. As a customer, you are responsible to make sure all shipping information is accurate before finalising your order.
- All unclaimed / un-deliverable parcels that are returned back to us will be shipped back at the customers own expense.
- Iyah Swim is not liable if your parcel is stolen if you requested safe drop or wrote a delivery instruction to leave your parcel unattended.
- Iyah Swim does not ship to PO Boxes to countries other than Australia
Every order is supplied with a tracking number
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
- Please note that Iyah Swim is not liable for customs clearance fees that are required by your country, we also are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs.
- All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please familiarise ourself with your country’s customs charges and levies prior to placing an order.
- Please keep an eye on your shipment with the tracking number provided to avoid delays, Iyah Swim is not responsible if you are not notified by your country’s postal authority.
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable “Merchandise”.
- We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a “Gift”, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $25 return fee deducted from your store credit to cover return shipping due to your refusal. This is non-negotiable.
- We accept tops to be returned for store credit. Bottoms or One-pieces will not be accepted due to hygiene concerns unless the item is faulty ( See below) * Please email [email protected] with your order number, the reason for return, full name, and email address you utilised to place your order if you wish to exchange an item.
- All returns must be post stamped within 14 days of receiving your order. Any items returned outside of this time frame will be subject to late fee deducted from store credit.
- Store credit will be issued within 3 days of receiving your return and can be used to purchase another size/item by placing another order online.
- Refunds will only be offered in the event of a manufacturing fault, and the item cannot be replaced or mended.
- Items purchased on sale cannot be returned for store credit unless of a manufacturing fault; sale items also include any items purchased with a promotional discount code.
- Iyah Swim is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
IN THE EVENT OF A FAULTY ITEM
- Please email [email protected] within 7 days of delivery with an image of the fault so that our returns team can arrange for the faulty goods to be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
- Iyah Swim does not accept or exchange any items found faulty after 6 months or more.
49 in stock